Your cart is currently empty!
Right of withdrawal
Purchases on the site grosjeanvins.it are subject to the decree of D. Lgs. 206/05, which guarantees you the right to withdraw, for any reason, from the purchase agreement.
TERMS OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- The purchased goods will have to be substantially intact
- The right of withdrawal is reserved only for natural persons, thus excluding purchases made by dealers or persons who in any way buy for resale to third parties
- The shipping costs will be at the charge of the customer
- Upon arrival in the warehouse, the goods will be examined to assess any damage or tampering (the substantial integrity of the property returned is essential condition for the exercise of the right of withdrawal) therefore we recommend the utmost attention in preparing The package, for example using the original packaging
- To exercise this right you will have to send us a communication in this regard, within 10 days from the date of receipt of the ordered goods and send us the goods within 15 days
PROCEDURE TO FOLLOW
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org containing the declaration of wanting to exercise the right of withdrawal, stating all the data required:
- Order number and Order date
- Invoice number or tax receipt copy
- Which products are to be subject to withdrawal
Then you have to wait for a communication from our customer service authorizing the re-entry.
Receipt of this notice you must return the goods returned within 15 days to:
Società Agricola Grosjean Vins s.s.
Fraz. Ollignan 2
11020 Quart Valle d’Aosta – Italia
Società Agricola Grosjean Vins s.s. undertakes to refund the customer within 14 working days of receipt of the goods by providing the crediting to the customer of the amount corresponding to the value of the goods resulting from the invoice. The above mentioned amount is not included in the shipping costs. This in accordance with the terms of Legislative Decree D. Lgs No. 206 of 6/09/2005