Your cart is currently empty!
WINES SOLD ON THIS SITE
- Wines produced directly by the Società Agricola Grosjean Vins s.s. Winery are sold on this site.
- Upon ordering, the wines are carefully placed in security packaging and shipped by courier.
- The photo of the bottles is indicative and the label may be varied from the one presented on the website.
- Wines in the catalog are always available, in case of unavailability of any of the wines ordered we will contact you promptly; you can cancel the order receiving immediately back what you paid or you can change the order by entering wines available for delivery.
- Only those over the age of 18 are allowed to purchase our wines.
- There are no shipments outside the eurozone. he countries included are: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Portugal, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and the Vatican.
- The minimum for an order is 3 items.
Grosjeanvins.it will send, after the end of the order, an e-mail confirming the receipt of the order. The user is invited to save or print the e-mail and to keep it. In case you do not receive it, the consumer is invited to contact our customer service by mail to email@example.com.
Unless otherwise indicated, the prices of the products must be understood as inclusive of VAT. The prices of the products published on the site cancel and replace the previous ones and are subordinated to the actual availability of the products.
Società Agricola Grosjean Vins S.S. reserves for itself the right to confirm or modify the prices of the products published on its website or in informative brochures and advertising material, at the time of confirmation of the customer’s order.
- The minimum of one shipment is 3 items.
- The expedition is always free in all Italy and at a single fare for the other destinations always in the Eurozone
- All details on the shipment can be found on the shipping and accepted payments page are listed in detail on the page Shipping Methods
GUARANTEE FOR CUSTOMERS
- To safeguard your products, we have studied a specific packaging to better protect the bottles during transport.
- In case of breakage or tampering of the parcel you can collect the goods by adding to the signature “Subject to Inspection”, in this way you can check the contents and inform us about the status of the goods. We will only charge you for goods in good condition.
Paypal – Credit Card – Bank Transfer
Accepted payments are listed in detail on the page Payment Options.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The internet sales of our products are identified as distance contracts, therefore governed by Legislative Decree No. 206/05 (Artt. 50 to 68) which regulates the subject of distance contracts, i.e. carried out outside the commercial premises. You have the right to withdraw from the purchase agreement for any reason, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalties. To exercise this right, you must simply send to Società Agricola Grosjean Vins s.s. a written notice to that effect, and within 10 working days from the date of receipt of the goods also provide for the shipment of the aforementioned purchased goods At the address listed below. The only condition we have is that the bottle is intact.
Società Agricola Grosjean Vins s.s.
Fraz. Ollignan 2
11020 Quart Valle d’Aosta
You can read the full text of our withdrawal policy on the page Right Of Withdrawal.